ZF 68 (Zinc Free) HYDRAULIC OILS cover industrial, commercial, automotive and agricultural applications. Blended using high quality, solvent refined base stocks and advanced additive technology.
- Proven field performance.
- Outstanding oxidation stability even under high temperature and high load.
- Outstanding anti-wear performance.
- Superior hydraulic stability.
- Good demulsibility.
- Excellent corrosion resistance.
- Low filter blockage tendency
ZF 68 hydraulic oil protects the equipment (pumps, gears & metal surfaces) they come in contact with very effectively.
They are applicable for all types of hydraulic systems operating under high pressure, and are suitable where zinc free concentrations are essential, for example where silver plated components are present.
All Rock ZF Hydraulic Oils meet or exceed the following specifications
- Ashless anti-wear hydraulic fluids
- Cincinnati Milacron P-68 P-69 P-70
- DIN 51 524 Part 2
- Compressor Lubricants
- Sperry Vickers I-286-S
- DIN 51 506 VDL
- AFNOR NF E 48-603 (HM)