HLP 10 Hydraulic Oils are suitable for most hydraulic systems where high levels of anti-wear and protection are required in conjunction with good service life reliability. They are also suitable for a wide range of other applications where machinery lubricants with excellent anti-wear lubrication and resistance to degradation in service are required. Applications can include systems incorporating high speed gears and bearings, pumps, blowers and other uses where this type and quality of lubricant can assist with lubricants rationalisation.
The HLP 10 Hydraulic Oil is formulated using extremely high quality base oils and incorporates additive treatments to provide excellent service life with protection against corrosion, wear, oxidation and foaming.
- Over 2000 Hour TOST life, twice the life of many conventional mineral oil based hydraulic fluids.
- Outstanding cleanliness and purity, guaranteed ISO Cleanliness rating of 21/19/16 or better
- Excellent protection of machinery and systems against corrosion and wear
- Excellent service life associated with excellent resistance to oxidation and thermal degradation
- Excellent anti-foam and de-aeration performance
- Compatible and miscible in storage and in service with most other mineral oils
- Good filter ability for use in conjunction with most hydraulic and lubricating oil system filters
- They are fully compatible with elastomer materials commonly used for static and dynamic seals, e.g.
- Nitrile Butyl (perbunan* or buna n*)
- Polyester (hytrel*)
- Fluorinated (viton*/teflon*)
- Perfluorinated (kabrez*)
- Polyurethane (adiprene*)
Performance Specifications, Approvals & Recommendations
- Parker Denison HF-0
- Eaton Brochure 03-401-2010
- DIN 51524 PART 1 & 2
- MAG IAS P-69, P-68, P-70
- GM LS-2
- JCMAS HK
- U.S. Steel 127, U.S. Steel 136
- Bosch Rexroth RD90220
- SAE MS1004