A high performance ethylene glycol based engine coolant which employs Organic Acid Inhibitor Technology.
- Free from nitrites, amines, phosphates, borates and silicates
- When used at the recommended concentrations it provides long lasting corrosion protection for a minimum of 5 years, or 250,000KM (500,000KM in commercial vehicles)
- It is suitable for use in all vehicles
- Unlike traditional coolants which employ inorganic inhibitors, has excellent hard water stability and very low inhibitor depletion rates.
- Compatible with most other ethylene glycol based coolants but for optimum performance and durability we recommend that prior to using KOOL-GUARD VCS in systems previously filled with traditional coolant that the cooling system is drained and flushed with clean water before filling with diluted product in accordance with the vehicle manufacturers instructions. We recommend a 50% dilution with good quality water.
Performance Specifications, Approvals & Recommendations:
- ASTM D3306
- ASTM D4985
- BS 6580 (2010)
- SAE J1034
- FFV Heft R443
- CUNA NC 956-16
- UNE 26361-88
- JIS K2234
- NATO S759
- AFNOR NF R15-601 (except for reserve alkalinity)
- Chrysler MS 9176
- Cummins CES 14603
- Ford ESE M97B49-A, WSS-M97B44-D & ESD M97B49-A
- GM 1899M, US 6277M, OPEL GM QL130100
- John Deere H24 B1 & C1
- Leyland Trucks LTS 22 AF 10
- MACK 014GS 17004
- MAN 248, 324 (SNF), & B&W D 36 5600
- Mercedes MB 325.3
- Renault 41-01-001-D
- VAG TL 774D/F (G12/G12+)
- VOLVO VCS.