HVI 32 Hydraulic Oil is a fluid based on premium grade paraffinic base stocks combined with the most advanced additive packs available to give the finest quality “HIGH VISCOSITY INDEX” fluids, permitting their use over a wider range of temperatures.
HVI 32 contains an additive package for hydraulic fluids conforming to DIN 51524 part.3 and AFNOR NF E 48-603 (HL, HM & HV)
- Machinery exposed to low temperature in the open.
- Systems exposed to wide changes in temperature such as fork trucks operating into cold stores or brick kilns.
- Show less change in viscosity over a wide temperature scale
- Longer life with excellent oxidation stability
- Reduced wear and high corrosion resistance
- Good anti-foam characteristics
- Good demulsibility
- Good seal compatibility
Rock Oil HVI Hydraulic oils are NOT suitable where zinc free oils are specified, for example where silver plated components are present.
Performance Specifications, Approvals & Recommendations:
- Parker Denison HF-0
- Eaton Brochure 03-401-2010
- DIN 51524 PART 3 (incl. 1 & 2)
- MAG IAS P-69, P-68, P-70
- Bosch Rexroth RD90220
- SAE MS1004
- ISO 11158 HV & HM
- ASTM D6158 HM