Description – Cutting Oil EC10
Cutting Oil EC10 is a non-HAP, non-VOC, semi-synthetic ester containing product suitable for high performance grinding and machining. The product gives ultimate surface finish and tool-life.
- Excellent lubricity
- Excellent surface finish
- Excellent EP (extreme pressure) Performance
- Enhanced Tool-life
- Cost effective and very economical in use
- Non HAP
- Non hazardous air pollutant
This product is suitable for grinding and machining of all metals. EC10 oil can be applied in mist and flood applications.
Typical Physical Properties
- Appearance is almost water white.
- It has the Specific Gravity of ~0.87 @ 20oC
- The foaming tendency is low.
- Viscosity at 40oC is 12cSt.
- Flash point is >200oC
- The oil has a high lubricity, meaning it is highly capable of reducing friction well.
- Chlorine (chemical) content is <5.
- Sulphur (active) content is Ni <5.
- The usage concentration is as supplied, there is no need for dilution or mixing. It is ready to use.