Description – Coolant FS30TF
Coolant FS30TF is a fully synthetic metalworking fluid, which has a long service life. It is original in design and contains lubricity additives. You will receive high performance, as well as superb machining and grinding characteristics when using this product. The coolant has excellent corrosion control, which makes this suitable for use with cast iron feedstocks. You can use Coolant FS30TF for sawing, turning, milling, drilling, threading, as well as centreless, surface, cylindrical and creep feed grinding.
The carefully balanced formulation minimises sticky residues that are normally associated with synthetic water-based fluids.
The synthetic fluid is free from Chlorine, Boron, formaldehyde, and bactericide. Coolant FS30TF is a modern, fully synthetic water-mix cutting fluid.
The emulsion type of this product is transparent, it is a transparent solution. The coolant has zero oil content and has lubricity additives.
It is compatible with ferrous metals including stainless steel. You can us the product on Inconel and other high specification alloys, titanium and plastics. This coolant is not recommended for use with aluminium, do not use with aluminium.
Coolant FS30TF can be used in waters from 50ppm to 450ppm of Calcium hardness. With 450ppm being hard water. It has a low foaming tendency. This means that it will not cause overheating that can cause equipment to shut down. The product is suitable for both high and low pressure applications.
- This product has along Sump Life, meaning you can contain for a longer period.
- The coolant will improve tool life.
- It gives an excellent surface finish. This will increase fatigue life. Fatigue life is the number of loading (or stress) cycles that a specimen sustains before failure. You want to have a long fatigue life where possible.
- Excellent visibility.
- This is operator friendly and therefore does not cause reactions to the individual using it.
- It provides excellent corrosion protection to components, which means that this product will help to prevent damages to equipment or facility. Damages to equipment and facility are usually caused by corrosive agents.
- Produces low foam in soft water. High foaming can cause to overheating and potential damage to machinery and equipment.
- Reduces the amount sticky deposits left behind, meaning it is low residue.
- Less Product loss due to Draw-Out
- General Machining at 5-6%
- Roll tapping at 10-20%
- Broaching at 6-8%
- Creep feed grinding 5-6%
Typical Data- Coolant FS30TF
- Appearance of the fluid in concentrate for is Yellow.
- The Specific Gravity of this product is 1.1
- Mineral Oil Content % – Nil
- Appearance of the fluid in emulsion form is water White
- pH at 5% is 9.5.
- IP287 pass at % – 2.0%
- Refractometer Factor – 1.6
Storage of Coolant FS30TF
- Store indoors
- Store between 4oC and 34oC
- Shelf life is 6 months from date of supply
- Store undercover or if outdoors on its side