ECOCOOL S 761 B is a high performance soluble oil coolant with outstanding sump life for use in both ferrous & non-ferrous metalworking applications. It is formulated to form a stable emulsion in both soft and hard waters whilst also maintaining excellent foam control.
A sophisticated lubricity package provides excellent lubrication for cutting, drilling, tapping, broaching, milling, reaming, honing and sawing operations to give excellent surface finishes and extended tool life. As an extremely low foaming fluid, ECOCOOL S 761 B is ideal for high pressure (>1000 psi) fluid delivery applications including gun-drilling & honing operations. A heavy-duty lubricant package protects tools in roll-form tapping and reaming on various grades of wrought aluminium, cast aluminium, steel, stainless steel, titanium, and inconel.
ECOCOOL S 761 B affords excellent rust protection for ferrous metals and outstanding staining control for non-ferrous metals
How to Use
- ECOCOOL S 761 B is diluted with water for use at a concentration range from 5% to 10%.
How to Clean
- ECOCOOL S 761 B low residues are readily cleaned from processed parts using mild alkaline cleaner solutions.
- Airbus ABR 9-0204 Issue 2
- Boeing BAC 5008
- Rolls Royce CSS 129 CSS 131
- Pratt & Whitney PMC 9364-1. Approved for machining and grinding for use on steels, stainless steel, nickel based alloys, cobalt based alloys, aluminium, magnesium, titanium and titanium alloys
- Lockheed Martin EMAP G34.62