Specialty synthetic extreme pressure grease, in spray form, for food & beverage processing equipment
CASSIDA GREASE GTS SPRAY is specially developed for the grease lubrication of machinery in the food and beverage processing and packaging industry.
It is based on a calcium sulphonate complex thickener, synthetic fluids and selected additives chosen for their ability to meet the stringent requirements of the food & beverage industry.
Registered by NSF (Class H1) for use where there is potential for incidental food contact. Product contains onlysubstances permitted under US 21 CFR 178.3570, 178.3620 and 182 for use in lubricants with incidental food contact.
- CASSIDA GREASE GTS SPRAY is noted for it’s long life
- Good water resistance ensures lasting protection even in the presence of large amounts of water
- Good oxidation and mechanical stability. Resists the formation of deposits caused by oxidation at high operating temperatures and maintain consistency, reducing leakage
- Effective corrosion protection. Ensures components/ bearings do not fail due to corrosion
- Good adhesive properties reduce losses thereby reducing grease consumption
- Easily applied – spray directly onto parts to be lubricated
- Neutral odour and taste
Seal & Paint Compatibility
Compatible with the elastomers, gaskets, seals and paints normally used in food machinery lubrication systems.
Specifications & Certificates
- NSF H1 registered
- Kosher certified
- Halal certified
-45°C to +170°C (peak up to 200°C)
- Does not contain natural products derived from animals or genetically modified organisms (GMO)
- Does not contain any allergenic or intoleranceinducing substances as specified in Annex IIIa of EC directive 2003/89/EC
- Suitable for use where vegetarian and ‘nut-free’ food is prepared
- Biostatic; does not promote the growth of bacteria or fungal organisms