CASSIDA GREASE EPS 1 is a high performance extreme pressure lubricants specially developed for the grease lubrication of machinery in the food and beverage processing and packaging industry.
They are based on an aluminium complex thickener, synthetic fluids and selected additives chosen for their ability to meet the stringent requirements of the food & beverage industry.
Certified by NSF for ISO 21469 and registered by NSF (Class H1) for use where there is potential for incidental food contact. Products contain only substances permitted under US 21 CFR 178.3570, 178.3620 and 182 for use in lubricants with incidental food contact.
CASSIDA GREASE EPS 1
- Plain and rolling element bearings
- Enclosed industrial gearboxes
- Automatic, centralised lubrication systems
CASSIDA GREASES EPS may also be used as protective anti-rust films and as release agents on gaskets and seals of tank closures.
Seal & Paint Compatibility
Compatible with the elastomers, gaskets, seals and paints normally used in food machinery lubrication systems.
Specifications & Certificates
- NSF H1 registered
- NSF ISO 21469 certified
- Kosher certified
- Halal certified
EPS 1: -40°C to +120°C (peak up to +140°C)
- Does not contain natural products derived from animals or genetically modified organisms (GMO)
- Does not contain any allergenic or intolerance inducing substances as specified in Annex IIIa of EC directive 2003/89/EC
- Suitable for use where vegetarian and ‘nut-free’ food is prepared
- Biostatic; does not promote the growth of bacteria or fungal organisms