CASSIDA FLUID HF 15 is a high performance, anti-wear multipurpose lubricant, specially developed for use in machinery used in the food and beverage processing and packaging industry.
They are based on a careful blend of synthetic fluids and selected additives chosen for their ability to meet the stringent requirements of the food industry.
Certified by NSF for ISO 21469 and registered by NSF (Class H1) for use where there is potential for incidental food contact. These products meet the guidelines (1998) of, and were previously authorized by, the US Department of Agriculture Food Safety and Inspection Service (USDA FSIS) for H1 use (lubricant with incidental food contact) and listed in Miscellaneous Publication No 1419 “List of Proprietary Substances and Nonfood Compounds”. Product contain only substances permitted under US 21 CFR 178.3570, 178.3620 and 182 for use in lubricants with incidental food contact.
- Hydraulic systems
- Hydrostatic gears
- Plain and anti-friction bearings
- General purpose lubrication including light duty gearboxes
- Circulating oil systems
Seal and Paint Compatibility
Compatible with the elastomers, gaskets, seals and paints normally used in food machinery lubrication systems.
Specifications and Certificates
- NSF H1 registered
- NSF ISO 21469 certified
- Kosher certified
- Halal certified
- DIN 51524 HLP
- DIN 51524 HVLP (except HF 15)
- Do not contain natural products derived from animals or genetically modified organisms (GMO).
- Do not contain any allergenic or intolerance-inducing substances as specified in Annex IIIa of EC directive203/98/EC
- Suitable for use where vegetarian and ‘nut-free’ food is prepared.
- Biostatic; does not promote the growth of bacteria or fungal organisms.