Synthetic compressor lubricants for food manufacturing machinery
CASSIDA FLUID CR 150 is a high performance fluids specially developed for use in rotary screw and vane air compressors used in the food and beverage processing and packaging industry.
They are based on a careful blend of synthetic fluids and selected additives chosen for their ability to meet the stringent requirements of the food industry.
Certified by NSF for ISO 21469 and registered by NSF (Class H1) for use where there is potential for incidental food contact. These products meet the guidelines (1998) of, and were previously authorized by, the US Department of Agriculture Food Safety and Inspection Service (USDA FSIS) for H1 use (lubricant with incidental food contact) and listed in Miscellaneous Publication No 1419 “List of Proprietary Substances and Nonfood Compounds”. Products contain only substances permitted under US 21 CFR 178.3570, 178.3620 and 182 for use in lubricants with incidental food contact.
- Screw and vane compressors
- Piston Compressors (ISO 100)
- Plain and anti-friction bearings
- General purpose lubrication including light duty gearboxes
These products have demonstrated similar performance to conventional compressor lubricants in rotary air compressorsoperating at normal temperatures, e.g. up to 100°C. It is strongly recommended that a used oil and/or equipment condition monitoring service be employed for extended periods of operation in excess of the pump manufacturers’ recommended oil change intervals.
Seal and Paint Compatibility
Compatible with the elastomers, gaskets, seals and paints normally used in food machinery lubrication systems.
Specifications and Certificates
- NSF H1 registered
- NSF ISO 21469 certified
- Kosher certified
- Halal certified
- DIN 51506 VBL, VCL, VDL
- ISO 6743-3 DAG, DAH, DAJ
- Do not contain natural products derived from animals or genetically modified organisms (GMO). May contain derivatives of coconut oil
- Do not contain any allergenic or intolerance-inducing substances as specified in Annex IIIa of EC directive2003/89/EC
- Suitable for use where vegetarian and ‘nut-free’ food is prepared.
- Biostatic; do not promote the growth of bacteria or fungal organisms.