Bio Hyd 46 is a fully formulated Hydraulic Oil which has low toxicity and is biodegradable.
The product has unlimited application in areas such as construction, agriculture and forestry where environmentally friendly products are preferred.
- The use of Bio Hyd 46 significantly reduces the environmental effect of spillage and leakages.
- Leakages from any source of mineral fluids has a potential for serious environmental pollution not only in designated protected areas such as water catchment areas, but anywhere the lubricant is released into natural surroundings
- The performance of Bio Hyd 46 in all plant and equipment matches that of a fully formulated hydraulic fluid of each viscosity grade
- Bio Hyd is compatible with all materials used in the construction of hydraulic units in steel, ferrous, plastic and rubber components
- As Bio Hyd will not emulsify in water, and remains on the surface it enables its removal from water environments simple, making the product suitable on or near water processing plants
- Unlike some products that are based upon a Glycol formulation, Bio Hyd has extremely high lubricating properties