Agri-Guard 15w40 performance features:
AGRI-GUARD 15w40 is suitable for EURO 2, 3, 4, 5, US 2002 , EPA Tier 2, Tier 3, European Stage IIIA off-highway rated applications including those fitted with SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction), EGR (Exhaust Gas Re circulation) emission control systems.
AGRI-GUARD 15w40 is capable of providing medium service periods for trucks driving long distances (always follow OEM recommendations).
- Outstanding soot handling and sludge dispersancy ensures excellent engine cleanliness, reduced valve-train wear and reduced oil filter restriction at high soot levels – allows drain interval extension and therefore reduced downtime for fleet operators.
- Excellent wear protection results in trouble free engine performance and long component life – allows maintenance cost reductions.
- High Total Base Number (TBN) product designed for the latest heavy duty diesel API, ACEA and OEM engine specifications where full SAPS / high sulphated ash is required.
AGRI-GUARD® 15w40 is not compatible with DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) systems.
AGRI-GUARD® LS 10w40 should be used for vehicles fitted with DPF emission control hardware.
Agri-Guard 15w40 Specifications, Approvals and Recommendations:
- API CI-4
- DDC 93K215
- ACEA E7 (incl. E3 & E5 obsolete specifications)
- DEUTZ DQC-II-05, DQC-II-10
- JASO DH-1
- JOHN DEERE JDQ 78A
- CASE MS 1121
- MACK EO-M PLUS, EO-M
- CNH MAT 3507
- MAN M3275 & M271
- CATERPILLAR ECF-2, ECF-1a
- MERCEDES-BENZ 228.3, 228.1
- CUMMINS 20078, 20077, 20076, 20072, 20071
- MTU TYPE 2 & 1
- NEW HOLLAND NH 330H
- RVI RLD-2, RLD
- VOLVO VDS-3, VDS-2 & VDS DDC 93K215