Showing all 12 results
HVI 46 High Viscosity Index Hydraulic Oil by Rock Oil
High Viscosity Index hydraulic fluid for use in places where wide ranges of temperature are encountered such as fork lifts operating in cold stores or brick kilns. Manufactured in the Uk by Rock Oil.(0 reviews)£44.68 Add to basket
Bio Hyd ES 68 HVI Biodegradable Hydraulic Oil by Rock Oil
Synthetic High Viscosity Index biodegradable hydraulic fluids for use in off-highway, tunnelling and offshore facilities. Manufactured in the UK by Rock Oil.(0 reviews)£152.31 Add to basket
Bio Hyd ES 46 HVI Biodegradable Hydraulic Oil by Rock Oil
Synthetic High Viscosity Index biodegradable hydraulic fluids for use in off-highway, tunnelling and offshore facilities. Manufactured in the UK by Rock Oil.(0 reviews)£134.93 Add to basket
Bio Hyd 46 Biodegradable Hydraulic Oil by Rock Oil
Multi application biodegradable hydraulic fluid for use in construction, agriculture and forestry. Manufactured in the Uk by Rock Oil(0 reviews)£60.98 Add to basket
Cassida Fluid CR 46
Food grade synthetic compressor lubricant
(0 reviews)£332.11 – £3,315.61 Select options
- Base fluids have an ability to provide superior lubrication under the majority of operating conditions
- Very good anti-wear performance resulting in greater plant utilisation.
- CASSIDA FLUID CR has inherently good water shedding properties and resistance to foaming
- Excellent high temperature performance resists the formation of harmful products of oxidation at elevatedtemperatures, resulting in long oil life
- Neutral odour and taste
- High viscosity index
- Good protection against corrosion of all metal working surfaces
- Good low temperature properties down to -40°C
PLANTOSYN 46 HVI
(0 reviews)£215.03 Add to basket
- Based on renewable resources
- Rapidly biodegradable (> 60 % acc. to OECD 301 B)
- Multi-purpose characteristic (multi grade)
- Miscible with mineral oil and polyalphaolefin
- Excellent viscosity temperature behaviour high VI)
- Good low temperature behaviour
- Shear stable
- Good corrosion protection
- Natural dissolving properties
- Very high resistance to ageing
- Excellent hydrolytic stability
- Very good wear protection
- Excellent lubricating properties
- Lifetime lubricating possible
Cassida Fluid HF 46
Synthetic hydraulic fluids for food manufacturing machinery
(0 reviews)£299.16 – £2,396.74 Select options
- The base fluid has an ability to provide superior lubrication under the majority of operating conditions.
- Good anti-wear performance offers long and reliable component life, resulting in greater plant utilisation and therefore lower maintenance costs.
- Prevent component damage trough excellent water separation properties, which resist formation of potentially harmful emulsions.
- Excellent air release and anti foam characteristics minimise cavitations.
- Resist the formation of harmful products of oxidation, even at elevated temperatures, resulting in long oil life.
- Neutral odour and taste.
- High viscosity index results in minimum variation of viscosity with change in temperature.
- Effective protection against corrosion of metal surfaces.
Ecopress 46 20 ltrs
Synthetic, biodegradable compressor oil
(0 reviews)£190.34 Add to basket
- Synthetic base – possesses excellent thermal stability ensuring trouble free operation
- High stability – shows minimal degradation in service, helping to maximise separator life
- High anti-wear performance – possesses excellent load carrying ability, ensuring low wear and long equipment life
- Compatible with materials of construction used in compressors.